What are the minimum system and software requirements for the EZIZ online training?
1. A high-speed internet connection
2. An up-to-date Adobe Flash Player plugin for your browser
3. Internet Explorer 8-10, Mozilla Firefox 3+, Apple Safari 3+, Google Chrome
4. Firefox 25 may not work for Mac users
I can’t advance to the next page in an online lesson.
EZIZ lessons are interactive and may require buttons clicked, questions answered, or audio to finish playing before allowing the user to proceed to the next page. Follow instructions carefully and be sure to click on any buttons or photos according to instructions.
If you have already clicked on everything according to instructions and the Next button still does not become available, the two most common problems are:
- A glitch occurred during page loading.
Delete your temporary internet files/cache, exit all web browser windows, and re-access the lesson.
Follow these instructions for deleting the temporary internet files on various browsers:
- The computer you are working on is behind a content filtering system (ie. it blocks you from accessing certain websites like entertainment or game websites).
Please request your IT department whitelist “eziz.org” and “lms.eziz.org”. This will ensure that no files are being restricted from loading.