Find out how to become a California VFC provider.
Interactive lessons, job aids, and video demonstrations
|Vaccine Storage Units
Requirements for refrigerators and freezers by practice size
|VFC Online Ordering
Order vaccines. Submit a Transfer/Return.
Download forms for enrolling, vaccine ordering and more.
California VFC Program
- Vaccine Tips – Daylight Savings March 2
- Vaccine Tips – 2015 VFC Certification Extended, Feb 18
- VFC Letter – VFC On-line Ordering System Upgrade Completed, Feb. 17
- VFC Letter – Recommended Immunization Schedule and Annual Mailing Feb. 13
- VFC Letter – Current Measles Outbreak – Resources for VFC Providers and Patients, Feb. 5
- VFC Websites will be down Friday 2/6 for Critical Maintenance, Feb. 4
- Vaccine Tips – Feb. 8-14 – Preteen Vaccine Week, Jan. 26
- 2015 VFC Recertification, Jan. 15
- VFC Letter – 2015 Recertification is Now Available, Jan. 9
- VFC Letter – New Temperature Logs and Resources for 2015, Dec. 12
- VFC Letter – 2015 Recertification Coming Soon, Dec. 12
- Vaccine Tips – Ordering VFC Vaccine, Dec. 11
- FluMist Replacement Program- How it Works, Dec. 10
- VFC Flu Vaccine Update-FluMist Replacement and Supplemental Ordering, Dec. 8
- December and January Schedule – VFC Call Center and Shipping, Dec. 1
- Supplemental Influenza Vaccine Ordering Now Available, Nov. 11
- 2014-2015 Supplemental Influenza Vaccine Ordering, Oct. 31
- Download Storage and Handling Job Aids
- Archived Memos
Order Processing Updates:
There are currently no delays in the processing of VFC vaccine requests. Received requests are promptly reviewed, approved and processed by VFC’s Customer Service Center.
Although vaccines may sometimes arrive within a few days of submitting your request, we ask that you place your vaccine request with sufficient doses on hand to allow up to 3 weeks for the receipt of your vaccine shipment. In the event that your shipment takes the full 3 weeks to arrive, you will not run out of inventory while you wait for your shipment.
Regular Vaccine Requests:
All pending vaccine requests received as of Friday, February 27, 2015, have been processed and submitted to VFC’s National vaccine distributor. Providers should expect to receive vaccine shipments no later than March 20, 2015. Varicella vaccine requests will be shipped directly to your practice by the vaccine manufacturer, Merck, within the same time frame.
Current Vaccine Supply Information:
Currently, there are no delays or supply issues with VFC-supplied vaccine.
VFC’s on-line vaccine ordering system, MYVFCVaccines, is a fast way to submit your order to VFC! It provides an instant order confirmation via e-mail upon order submission. Once an order is processed and submitted to VFC’s national vaccine distributor, McKesson Specialty, it sends another e-mail alerting clinic staff of the pending shipment.
- EZIZ Message: CDC Webinar Announcement March 2015
- EZIZ Message: TOMMOROW: HPV Vaccine Update Webinar March 2015
- EZIZ Message: 2015 Timing Schedule & More Updated Materials February 2015
- EZIZ Message: HPV Vaccine Webinar-Recommendation Updates February 2015
- EZIZ Message: Join Tomorrow’s Measles Webinar February 2015
- EZIZ Message: Webinar Invitation-Measles Update February 2015
- EZIZ Message: Are You Ready for Measles February 2015
- EZIZ Message: Nominate you Immunization January 2015
- EZIZ Message: 2015 Childhood Immunization Schedule January 2015
- EZIZ Message: New Vaccination Clinician Tool January 2015
- EZIZ Message: Influenza is Here January 2015
- EZIZ Message: Pneumococcal Flyer for Older Adults January 2015
- CDPH Message: Measles Health Advisory January 2015
- EZIZ Message: Flu Season Likely to be Severe.. December 2014
- EZIZ Message: Vaccine Safety: 10 Facts for Parents October 2014
- EZIZ Message: New Recommendations for Pneumococcal Vaccination October 2014
- Archived Messages