The Immunization Branch’s UPDATE memorandum shares the latest medical and technical information on immunization, vaccines, and immunization programs.
Current Issue: March 2014
In this issue…
- New IZ Branch Leadership
- VPD-Epi Update (Flu Season Hits Hard, Measles Advisory, California Pertussis Update, Mening Vacc. B Campaign at UCSB)
- Statewide Immunization Campaigns (Preteen Vaccine Week Highlights HPV, NIIW/TIM 2014 Coming Soon!, Shot by shot Continues to Grow)
- Provider Education (Webinar on New School Law, Available On-Demand!, Test Your IZ Knowledge)
- Assessment (Selective Review Kindergarten Students & Retrospective Survey)
- New Branch Staff
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- New Online Resources (downloadable items, and webinar links)
November – Tdap Law Year 1, Many Thanks
August – California Gets Ready for New Tdap Law – Optional Grace Period
May – Countdown to California’s Tdap Requirement
February – Branch Highlights New School Tdap Law
December – Virtual Townhall
October – Influenza Vaccine Promotion
August – EZ IZ Goes Live
June – Measles Health Alert
April – Brochure 2 Blog Debuts
February – Special immunization schedule for Hib vaccine.
2007 and earlier
Issues before 2008 can be found at http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/immunize/Pages/ImmunizationMini-Update.aspx.