- Provider Enrollment
- To submit contact information and agree to the conditions of the program.
- Patient Eligibility Screening | Spanish
To determine if a child is eligible to receive VFC vaccines.
To leave the VFC program.
- Online Provider Recertification
Recertification is required annually. You can use the online system link above, or this printable PDF form.
Vaccine Inventory Management
- Vaccine Order Form
To order all available VFC vaccines.
- Vaccine Inventory Form
- Usage Log
- Return/Transfer of VFC Vaccine
Documentation of Tdap Administration or Medical Exemption
- Legal Requirements for Reporting Diseases
Reportable diseases and conditions, Title 17, California Code of Regulations.
- Communicable Disease Control Forms
A collection of forms to be used to report diseases to the State of California.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
VAERS is a post-marketing safety surveillance program, collecting information about adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines.