- Provider Enrollment- 2015
To submit contact information and agree to the conditions of the program.
- Patient Eligibility Screening | Spanish
To determine if a child is eligible to receive VFC vaccines.
To leave the VFC program.
- Recertification is required annually. Access the on-line form from your MyVFCvaccine account.
- Printable Order Form
- How to Order Vaccines Online: Video Demo | PDF
- Vaccine Inventory Form
- Daily Usage Log: 2014-2015 Flu | VFC Vaccine | Private
- Return/Transfer of VFC Vaccine
Documentation of Tdap Administration or Medical Exemption
- Legal Requirements for Reporting Diseases
Reportable diseases and conditions, Title 17, California Code of Regulations.
- Communicable Disease Control Forms
A collection of forms to be used to report diseases to the State of California.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
VAERS is a post-marketing safety surveillance program, collecting information about adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines.